The Labsonic LS5750 Deluxe Stereo Headset is built to withstand the rigors of classroom use, with stereo audio quality that rivals high-end consumer models at a fraction of the cost. High-quality sound is produced from the 57mm drivers that create well-defined treble and deep bass response. The headset also features a flexible metal boom mic with noise-cancelling circuitry to reduce external sounds when speaking into the microphone. Adjustable headband is comfortable for students of all sizes, and around-the-ear leatherette earpads provide comfort and reduce outside ambient noise. Cable features inline volume control and two gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plugs (one for the headphone and one for the microphone), and works with any computer or boombox with both a headphone and microphone 3.5mm input jack.
- Built rugged for the classroom environment.
- 57mm drivers produce well defined treble and deep bass.
- Boom microphone is constructed of flexible metal and contains noise-canceling circuitry.
- In-line volume control for easy adjustments without changing software or computer settings
- 7ft shielded cord is long enough to reach the back of a computer in computer labs
- Dual 3.5mm plugs for separate headphone and microphone inputs, such as computers and sound cards.
- Dual leatherette & steel headband allows for easy fitting without compromising comfort
- Leatherette headband and ear pads provide comfort during extended use, such as testing; east to sanitize
- Comfortable around-the-ear leatherette earpads reduce ambient noise.
- Two gold-plated 3.5mm plugs for headphone and microphone
- Compatible with any computer that has both a 3.5mm headphone and microphone jack.
- Sound Drivers: 57mm drivers
- Cord: 7 ft. straight cord with volume control
- Plug: Two gold plated 3.5mm plugs
- Microphone: Flexible, metal noise-canceling boom microphone
- Earpads: Comfortable around-the-ear style earpads
- Volume Control: Volume control is on the cord
- Headband: Comfortable, adjustable headband
- Headphone: Headphone manufactured by Labsonic